Tuesday, June 12, 2012

pretty recipes - with rhubarb.

Hi there,
just a quick post that I wanted to share, because after doing a bit of time spent relaxing in my favourite way, {web-surfing and pinning inspirational fab things on my Pinterest boards}, I really want to show some recipes I came across.
 I. am. a. huge. fan. of. rhubarb.
I love that it can be summery & light or wintry & cosy, so where ever you are reading this from, be-it Northern or Southern Hemisphere, I've got you covered!

These are just so pretty too - don't you think?

1. Summery - Rhubarb Muffins from La Tartine Gourmande...


2. Summery - Roasted Rhubarb Sherbet with Poppy Flower Sugar 
                      from Cannelle et Vanille

3. Wintry - Rhubarb Upside down cake  from Cooking for Seven 
                  ~ {served warm with a little ice cream of course!}


4. Wintry - Strawberry Rhubarb Tart from talented artist Stephanie Levy 
                  at Kitchen Sketches.

5. Wintry -  American Spoon's Rhubarb-Hibiscus Tart

I'd love to hear how you get on if you try out any of these recipes. I am hoping to sometime soon!

Or please let me know if you have a tried and tested favourite rhubarb recipe (or just one that looks delicious!! I'll happily take any suggestions! )

Hope it's not as wet, where you are as it is in Sydney right now!

Take care,
Sally x0x

7 comments:

  1. oh wow, these are really pretty!! i have some rhubarb recipes on my blog too, but none with such great pics ;-) thanks for sharing and have a nice day!! Ulli (from BYW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see you here Ulli ~ thanks for stopping by!
    I shall be sure to visit and look at your rhubarb recipes too.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally!
    You have very beautiful blog and I am enjoying your colorful photos. It is just lovely!
    Thank You for visiting my Facebook page :)
    I took BYW 1.0 last Year and now 2.0. I have learned a lot and learning more and I love it! I hope you are enjoying the course as I. With the best, Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, your blog is such colorful and vibrant treat. Such gorgeous photos and styling.

    Pleasure to pop over from BYW2 to visit and look around.

    I'll see you in class,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum Sally! I have some rhubarb ready to go in the garden, this was just the inspiration I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum Sally, I have some rhubarb that's ready to pick in the garden and this is just the inspiration I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeli, Lisa & Amanda, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me kind comments!

    Love sally x

    ReplyDelete