Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fab Finds #6

Hello,
on this very wet Wednesday, I am feeling a bit worse for wear.
I haven't been sleeping well for a few days and now I have a stinky cold! : (

Nothing cheers me up like a burst of colour and some fab eye candy!! Window shopping from the comfort of home, mug of earl grey in hand! I even accompanied the tea with a mince pie today (sorry diet, I'll see you again soon!).

Anyhoo, I'd like to share these examples with you that made me smile today:



1.These fun bracelets are made by Liana Kabel,
she says: "Bracelets made because...
I love the graphic nature of numbers.

I'm interested in exploring simple yet effective ways to connect pieces.
they continue the theme.

I wanted to."

(a little sadly these are not available for purchase anywhere).

But DO check out Liana's awesome 'Plastic Girl' blog and her Etsy shop






2.This bright and wonderful Giclee print is by
Jenn Ski an artist and illustrator with a passion for modern and mid-20th century art and design.






3. I had this EXACT design wallpaper, (below)
on the inside of my bedroom cupboard, when I was a teenager! (Also a little bit of a great 1950's kitchen design),

coming across this today made me feel nostalgic :)

You can buy it here from Menzo Collection on Etsy.




 
and now, I shall bid you goodnight ... it's time for a little TV & Camomile tea before bed,

Sally xox

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I cannot believe you had the same wallpaper! That is so cool. Thanks so much for including it on your blog. (p.s. I have always LOVED Jenn Ski's designs!)

    ReplyDelete