Saturday, November 26, 2011

a new blog on the way....

I have decided to create a new blog for crafting with kids!

...I do a lot of crafting with kids myself!
Both at my boys' School & Preschool and at home. I love it. THEY love it. Win win!
So I thought I'd start a blog.
I'm stuck on a name a little at the moment and also deciding Blogger or Wordpress - something else instead?? Need to design my banner, prepare some projects, posts and so on. There will be ideas, tutorials, giveaways and more. Hope I get time to put it all in place very soon as I am super excited about this!!

Anyway here's some imagery to whet your appetite ~ hope you will join me when the time comes!











{All images taken by me!}

I do hope you'll join me.
I'd love suggestions, photos of your kids work, guest bloggers and so on.

Hope your weekend is bright and cheery - the weather certainly isn't here, but that doesn't mean we can't be in ourselves, right?! Hubby has just made me some delicious scrambled egg, so that's a great start...!

Love,
Sally xox

No comments:

Post a Comment