Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Marvellous - Geometric Goodies

I haven't done a "Monday Marvellous" post for quite some time so I thought it was time to bring it back and share some of the things I have been looking at recently...
I am enjoying the trend in design-land for all things geometric right now. I usually prefer softer, more organic shapes, but all those chevrons and triangles are very cool indeed.
Here's a selection of some on-trend, fun geometric-y things from Etsy...

*printed fabrics by Catherine Codega
*triangle tape by Seventy Tree
*large chevrons pillow by Nesta Home
*small chevrons pillow by Pure Home Accents
*mugs by Jill Rosenwald
*painting by Misha Blaise
*cross-stitch necklace by skrynka

here's another of my Monday Marvellous posts - on firework inspired design
it's 'an oldie but a goodie'!! 


Love,
Sally xox

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, I just found you through our by2 fb page. Nice to meet you! I like the fabric, but especially the painting. Happy blogging, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noreen, very nice to 'meet you' too!
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. The fabrics are my favourite too!
      Sally :0)

      Delete